Most of my friends know that I get sick all the time. In fact, if you ask Alex, I'm sick all of the time: Sore Throat, Upset Stomach, Didn't Sleep Well. Wah, Wah.
So, on my way home, early from work, I thought to myself, why do I keep coming down with stuff.
Let's See, in the past week I've:
- Been on four flights, lasting more than an hour
- Spent quality time at O'Hare airport with thousands of other germy characters
- Shaken hands in Lawrence
- Shaken hands in Columbia
- Church - hugs, kisses, hand shaking
- Neighborhood Council thing...hand shaking
- Open doors, using a door handle
- Pushed a grocery cart
- Been on the Gold Line
- Been on 4 buses
- Been in 2 hotel rooms
- eaten from 6 buffets
- picked up Alex who was on a short hop, then trans-Pacific flight
- lived with Alex who came home with a cold
I'm eating some ice cream and going back to sleep.
Oh, and by the way...the neighbor picked this day to post items on the wall, using a drill.
Can I just hide?