Things I did today:
1) Updated my check book. I found out I'm broke, again. What's new.
2) Alex and I visited REI in Northridge, CA - which is way different from the Seattle REI.
3) Visited Victoria's Secret to purchase things I won't tell you about.
4) Watched the clean laundry remain on the futon for day 4.
5) Played SimCity for a couple of hours, rather than folding laundry.
6) Visited two Apple stores seeking the new iPod Shuffle.
The funny thing is that I don't feel like I've lost the entire day - I just didn't get anything of note accomplished. I think I'll start the SimCity now.
Oh, yea...check out www.ginnycase.com - you will come right back here! Cool eh?
One last thing - my sister should be having her #3 on Tuesday. Hopefully this will be the last one. Happy pushing Trudi-Bootie!