Burning Sage for Electronics?

It is obvious that I'm kind of a techy geek.  In high school, I spent my afternoons learning how to maintain a small network of computers, keep the network clear of games (Rory!!!), and otherwise just keep things moving along.  In college, I would spend my spare time getting to know MS Office, take apart my laptop, blah de blah blah blah.  You get it.

Cue to this month.  Somehow, I've broken my work laptop.  My iPhone and iPad have had to have hard resets.  My home computer wouldn't open the spreadsheets until I reinstalled Numbers.  Then - today...the projector and laptop wouldn't talk to each other.  

This is all stuff that is out of my control, I think.  I'm nice to the electronics in my life.  I'm still nicer to human beings and cats...but you know what I mean.

I'm starting to think I need one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Anti-Static-Wrist-Adjustable-Grounding/dp/B00004Z5D1

No comments: