- You cannot park in our parking spot. Unless your mommy's name is Celeste, and your daddy's name is Travis.
- Unless your name is Mark, or an employee of Mark - you cannot come in the house.
- No one can play with Iolani's toys while we are gone. That includes any of her dress-up clothes, tea sets, or her tool box.
- The pool, for as much as I've tried to convince Iolani...is for our neighbors. It is not ours, we share it.
- Please do not make a mess of the Facebook Groups we administer. This is not the time to take great pictures of you photobombing potholing locations. Take those pictures from afar and post.
- Please do not crank call the office. Do not fill up my voicemail box with your renditions of "Call Me Maybe" or anything by The Beibs.
- Avoid any large protests, marches, or throwing things at windows. Please leave the newspaper stands attached to their pedestal.
- Do not camp out at the house waiting for our return. I promise, we will come home and we will have meatloaf soon.
Out of Town for those who don't "do" text message speak. And, as I've settled into my role at "Mommy" - I wanted to convey a couple of ground rules for everyone as we are going to be OOT for the next couple of days: