SHARE!

Iolani was watching an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba about sharing this morning when I hopped into the shower.  Because Alex and I are trying to hustle out the door at the same time, I use Iolani's shower to get ready.  Usually she's still in bed - but this morning she was up early to celebrate the loud construction activity out her window.  Boooo.

Anyways, I'm in the shower and all the sudden I hear "NO MOMMY NO MOMMY NO MOMMY" and I'm thinking "did they kill off Foofa?"

No, comes running into the bathroom, puts her hands around the tub and screams out "MINE!!!!" and my response is "But we are sharing!"

She says - "NO SHARE!  MINE!  NO MOMMY!!!"

She stands there protesting my use of HER shower (Um, who pays the rent).  I finish my shower while dodging tub toys getting thrown at me.  I noticed that I didn't get all the shampoo out of my hair, but the only thing left for her to throw at me was a heavy colander that we use to make bubbles.  So my hair might look a little off today because of the shampoo left behind.

However, I did end up taking the colander to the foot.  It left a mark. Happy birthday me!

2 comments:

志張皓 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MB said...

Yah, Kidlo's going through a "mine" period too, which can be a real problem at someone else's birthday party.