Let's take a moment to catch up...

I might have trouble typing up tonight's blog entry because I noticed that Iolani took a pencil to my keyboard. The last 24 hours have been a bit of a blur.  It all started with the All Star game.  I picked up these mini hotdogs and a veggie/cheese plate. The three of us enjoyed the game (with Iolani watching her favorite tv show in her room off this very laptop). At the end of the game, Iolani got her bath, and hopped into bed.

She slept until 1 something. Once she woke up, it was pretty bad - screaming, wanting to watch TV, and not wanting to go to bed. 2 passed, 3 passed, 4 passed, and finally I got this great idea to play the rockabuy lullaby from Green Day, and BAM! MO-FO, girlfriend was OUT!  It was total awesomeness.

Do I seem excited about her going to sleep at 4 a.m.? You bet I was.  The excitement lasted from the walk from her room back to bed. The next thing I know it is almost 8, and Alex is heading out the door to work. 8 is the time we should be heading out the door for daycare and work. I opted to keep sleeping and let Iolani continue sleeping.

She slept until 10, and she woke up in a good mood. Thank God.

So tonight, I've opted to load her iphone with songs and let her cuddle up to the phone and Moe.  Let's hope she sleeps through the night.

I'm tired...makes me more likely to tell you a random story that is of no use to you.

5 comments:

趙筱婷terrifields汪華昕 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
terriyoung201 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
李志杰 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
芳瑜佩如 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sirinya said...

Wait, @MsIolani has her own iPhone?!???