Pacifier Down!

We were heading back to the house tonight, after a long afternoon of shopping. Alex was pushing the stroller, I carried Iolani in the ergo. Iolani was a little fussy, but it wasn't a big deal.

Just as the elevator closed, Iolani spits out her pacifier. She's getting really good at spitting it out - she's getting some horizontal action with it.

The pacifier landed on the floor of the elevator, at the door of the elevator. As the door closed, I saw it in slow motion...falling through the cracks... to the bottom of the elevator shaft. The next time someone will see it? Who knows?

It was probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

I am easily entertained.

2 comments:

Dave Bullock / eecue said...

I'm pretty sure you have the cutest baby in downtown la.

Penelope said...

You have my vote too