When you read this...

I know, it's the middle of the night.  But, I'm up for an early morning snack and getting caught up on last minute emails, emptying the dishwasher, and one more blog entry.

Doctor appointment on Wednesday showed we'd progressed to 2-3 centimeters.  Dr. Park asked if I'd been experiencing unbearable contractions.  My answer was no.  His quick reply was "that isn't going to last much longer"

He's a funny guy.

He told us to check into the hospital at 5 a.m. regardless of contractions.  Usually a 5 a.m. wake up call is unbearable, only because Alex is not a morning person.  However, I have a strong suspicion that come an hour and  half from now, he'll be ready to go.

So that's it.  When you read this, we will likely be at Good Samaritan Hospital, toughing it out for a couple of hours.  We'll keep you posted as best we can.  Twitter's your best bet.

Thanks!

Ginny 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not as easy as you thought huh ?

Kristen said...

Good luck to you :) Pretty soon you'll have that sweet babe in your arms. Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the hard work -- love you lots and Alex go get her more magizines!

Li said...

I can't believe I saw you just yesterday. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

G'luck and hope everythign goes well Ginny.

Matt Law