The next cruise....

I once had a job where I had to fly a bit.  I had to fly just enough that I no longer enjoy the wait at the airport, and being off the ground.  So, now we cruise.

We've gone on a couple of NCL cruises, and enjoyed each trip.  Alex put together a great itinerary for our next trip - which will take place late next April.  

Obviously, for this next cruise we will have an additional roommate with us.  Iolani should be about 7 or 8 months old.

So the trip:

We will board here in Los Angeles, be at sea for 3 whole days, and land at Juneau, AK.  Then, the next day we will be in Ketchikan, AK.  Finally, we'll travel the inside passage to Vancouver. 

Then, it's off to the train!  From Vancouver to Seattle or Tacoma, we'll hang out in Washington for a couple of nights. 

And, then finally we will take the train back to Los Angeles.  

It will be a great trip for the three of us.

1 comment:

helan said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Barbara

http://www.ipodepot.info