Long week

First - I admit to it. Alex and I were up in Tacoma over the weekend. Before the friends and family get upset that we didn't come to visit them - just know we didn't visit ANYONE! The purpose of the trip was to take the Amtrak Coast Starlight up to Tacoma and take it right back down. We stayed at the Hotel Murano (which was fantastic!!!). We checked into the hotel at 11 p.m. and checked out at 9:30 a.m. on Sunday.

We arrived back to Los Angeles @ 8 p.m. Monday night.

Tuesday night, met with a local business owner who's looking for the best way to connect with Downtown's new residents (I'm not calling them lofters anymore, because not everyone lives in a loft....). Also heard about the passing of Hal's beloved Buddy. :-(

Wednesday, freaking doctor appointment with a glucose test. Okay, so I like pineapple, orange juice...blah blah blah. Test came back boarderline, so I have to go back in two weeks for the full test. Outside of that, Iolani is progressing well. She looks to have Alex's nose (YEAH!!) and my legs (They are long...it's just the rest of me is short). Her heart is strong, and she kicks...OMG - does she kick.

Thursday night: We have one more PE Lofts event to go to. It's a little bittersweet...Art the Ass moved over the weekend. And, as the same time, I invited some folks who might like the building or need to meet the new manager. Which means Alex and I will drag my large body up to the roof one last time. God, I hope I don't tear up.

We are also putting together the invite list for the baby shower. I must say though...I feel weird having a party for Iolani and she's not yet born. It's like everyone is going to show up to the party early, eat all the food, and the guest of honor isn't expected for another month. I'll get over it. People want the party before she arrives...I hope that one of those people brings a crib. ;-)

Friday night: I'd like to go see Wanted.

Saturday: Pack up the storage unit and move it over to LA Storage

Sunday: Go to Church, and visit a store to find a stroller that fits in the back of the 'Cooper

Monday: Calm before the storm

Tuesday: Get keys to new place, run roomba and clean a load of laundry in our washer/dryer

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - muster all energy to pack and move.

Saturday: Movers come to move big things

Sunday: Expect early contractions (JUST KIDDING!!! JUST KIDDING!!!)

No comments: