My first Big Art Friend

You need to meet my friend Ginger. Ginger is my oldest friend, we became friends out of necessity - we were locker partners in High School. Ginger was the Cross Country and Track star, and I was the lonely computer lab geek who intermittently ventured onto the softball field.

When we went off to college we kind of stayed in touch, and we've stayed friends through our trials and tribulations of life.

Ginger is an artist. She's incredibly smart and very creative. Although she lives in Chicago and I'm here in Los Angeles, we've been able to see each other in each other's adopted hometowns.

Tonight she told me that while she's in Europe voluteering for an amazing festival, that a gallery has scheduled to show her work. So - you should see her work before she becomes internationally famous!

Yah Ginger!

No comments: