I've got problems

I've got some issues:
  1. I have lost my car keys.
  2. I've lost my house keys
  3. I don't know where my hair thingees are at
  4. I'm tired
  5. My ear hurts
  6. My throat is sore
  7. I want to eat cookies
  8. I want to drink milk
  9. I want to take a nap that lasts until next sunday
  10. Alex has placed two of my Christmas gifts under the tree
  11. Alex has placed a WRAPPED gift in my stocking
  12. I think I'm not sleeping well because I don't know what those gifts are
  13. I bought his gifts already, and I haven't made the time to wrap them.
  14. I miss watching baseball.
  15. I haven't made me a real coffee drink in weeks
  16. my feet have blisters
  17. And, I need to get our Christmas Cards out.
That's it. Those are my problems. There are people starving on the street, and I'm complaining about those 17 things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had a sore neck for 5 days now, and I think it was stress related because I lost my game boy and 4 games. And I also couldn't find my password for my router. But then I took a step back and realised, if I'm getting stressed out over a game boy and that's the worst of my problems, then I really shouldn't be complaining too much, now should I? However, the neck is still sore and that's no fun. At least I found the router password, and now I can connect my Wii to the internets...

Michael