My Trip to Florida

So, traveling again to meet with Clients. Met with three of the four groups I intended to meet with. I woke up on Thursday morning to a big storm, and there was just no way I was able to get out of the hotel. I'm just not used to rain anymore. Funny to hear me say that.



Anyway, Florida has been fun. I left the sunroof open on Thursday. So, all the rain not only got the pavement, building, and grass wet, but I also have about 1/2 an inch of standing water in the rental car. Big Whoops on that one.

Usually, I think that I'm pretty put together. However, now...I know...I've been knocked off my high horse, and my new sweatshirt is damp. Couldn't eat at a nice place last night because I sit in the car for 5 minutes and it looks like I pee'd my pants and water went down my back.

It is really funny.

3 comments:

Curt Gibbs said...

Are you still the LA account rep?

Anonymous said...

It rains in Florida almost every day at 4 pm for about 25 minutes. Look at the size of the drops next time.

M.Law

Ginny-Marie said...

Still the LA rep. :-)

And, MLaw...Yes...the car was trashed. This is why I should always have a car with a solid roof.