Come Register to Vote for DLANC Election

This Thursday, August 3rd from 7 to 8 p.m., join me in the Residents Lounge at Pacific Electric Lofts (610 S Main St) for Milk, Cookies, and Registration!

In order to vote for me (or someone else) for Neighborhood Council, you must be registered to vote. This registration is separate from the Primary and General election.

The registration form is very simple, and you can even check off a box to have the ballot mailed to you.

I know that it's only hour! If you'd like to host a registration event @ your lobby, or residential area...let's talk!

If you know for sure that you'd like to be there, please email me so that I'm sure to have enough registration forms on hand. You can email me at elect@ginnycase.com

If you aren't able to join us then, and you want to register to vote, please email me at elect@ginnycase.com, and we can make arrangements to get your voter registration form to you!

(Oh, and this event is NOT sponsored by DLANC. It's sponsored by me!)

No comments: