Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends. Okay here's what
you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun!Just copy
(not forward) this entire e-mail and paste into a new e-mail that you can
send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a
whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you.
Some of you may get this several times - that means you have lots of
1. What is your occupation? Senior Client Services Associate
2. What are you listening to right now? The Metro Rapid
3. What was the last thing you ate? Oatmeal Cookie
4. Do you wish on stars? Yes
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? The one with the paper torn off because it's been used so much - Silver!
6. How is the weather right now? Dusky
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Christie
8. How old are you today? 29
9. Favorite drink? Currently, Tall Iced Soy Latte
10. Favorite sport to watch? Nanny 911
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Uhhu
12. Do you wear contacts? No
13. Pets? Nope
14. Favorite month? My Birthday
15. Favorite food? Italian
16. What was the last movie you watched? The 40-Year Old Virgin
17. Favorite day of the year? My Birthday!
18. What do you do to vent anger? Hyperventilate
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? The science kit from Radio Shack
20. Fall or Spring? Fall
21. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
22. Cherry or Blueberry? Neither - Prada
23. Do you want your friends to mail you back? Constantly
24. Who is most likely to respond? Don
26. Living arrangements? Renting a loft, my God - don't you read my blog?
27. When was the last time you cried? Today- I'm an advocate of crying everyday!
28. What is on the floor of your closet? Nothing!
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Ginger
30. What did you do last night? Attended a neighborhood council sub-committee meeting
31. Favorite Smell? Cucumbers
32. Who inspires you? Email
33. What are you afraid of? The Dark
34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger? Cheese
35. Favorite car? The Gold Line
36. Favorite dog breed? The one with owners who pick up after them.
37. Number of keys on your key ring? 5
38. How many years at your current job? 2 and something years
39. Favorite day of the week? West Wing Wednesday
40. How many states have you lived in? 2
41. How many states have you been to? I think only 10