Poo in the Green Party

On Aug 12, 2005, at 4:57 PM, Ginny-Marie Case wrote:

I think Peter's Theory is wrong. I haven't "joined forces" with the GDI
group - I'm not even on the listserve. And, well...it's no secret -
I've asked Mike for the copies of the checks he deposited so that GPLAC
could file their FPPC paperwork. He used to say he had the copies, but
I doubt he would admit that anymore.

I know we've got some internal democracy issues - I've never shyed away
from recognizing that. But, from my view, Peter's muddied his waters,
and is forging weak relationships.

Los Angeles is a big fat pile of stinking poo. There are people (Lisa,
Joe, Linda, Roz, and many others) who are willing to hold their nose
and get out there and do good in the name of the Green Party. There
are others who like to stomp in the pile of poo and walk all over the
place with it. There are some who want to stare at the pile of poo.
Then, there are a few people out there who are looking for the plastic
bag to pick up the warm pile of poo, and figure out how to properly
dispose of it.

Since I don't have a dog, nothing really leaves a pile of poo near my
house. I'm not about to pick up the poo - but I'll support those who
are willing to.

Sincerely,

Ginny-Marie Case
Cobb/LaMarche supporter
"The girl who first questioned the "Southern California Green Party"
bank account"
So - I'm marginalized all of over the place!

No comments: