My drive in this morning, all I could think about was the fact that some bird must have eaten a full plate of artichoke-spinach dip - because that's what half my car looked like this morning. Now, I know that too much of a bad thing happening to a car is a sign that something big and bad is about to happen.

As I was driving to work this morning, I had put in the California Love song by Tupac. It's one of my favorites, I don't know why...it just is. In any case, I was interection located before my parking lot, stopped with traffic. Then, all of the sudden - BUMP. I look in my mirror and there's this lady who's got both her hands in the air. I roll down my window and we roll through the intersection and exchange information. But, of course, as she gets out of her car she says: "I didn't see you, I was looking down"

Oh, I'm sorry - looking down? Didn't see me? First off - it's morning traffic! Do you think you can be driving alone on Friday morning at 7 a.m. and not expect traffic? Um, no. Do you think you can drive and not look at the road? Um, no.

This was my last day driving to work anyway. I hate driving in Pasadena. It may be a broad and sweeping statement - but all you drivers in Pasadena suck ass.

No comments: