Only Water and Ice Cream

Saturday I had my long awaited appointment with the Aveda saloon so that I could get a new hair do. But, since I woke up Friday morning with a sore throat - I thought that maybe I would have to cancel my hair appointment. But, I bought $6 worth of chloraseptic and headed out the door.

I warned my stylist that I wasn't feeling so good and that I would not be able to offer much guidance. Then, half way through my cut I took off out off my seat and ran to the bathroom and promptly lost my breakfast and sore throat spray. I called Alex to come get me, and made my way to the shampoo area and promptly passed out into my seat.

Needless to say I went to the emergency room, ruined Alex's weekend. So, I've got this massive strep throat, along with no voice. My only way to communicate is with a pad of paper, Instant messaging, or this.....

Oh...the upside is that I can't say that I've never got a shot in the butt before. Rather than have to struggle to swallow the meds, the nice nurse just got me with a shot on the behind side. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Although, I'm not going to be the first on the list to recommend it.

No comments: