I don't feel good tonight. I think I'm coming down with a cold. Go figure. I've never worked so hard, and for such a long time in my entire life. Weekends are spent catching up on sleep, the week days are busy with busy work. I don't feel like working out, but I know that when I do I feel much better.

I think I've now described how the majority of us feel.

Anyway, there have been more good days than mediocre work days lately. We have some new people on the team at work - no names needed. :-) I'm really liking their energy, the experience they bring to the table, and I'm looking forward to what we will look like in a couple of weeks.

Which brings me to today! There are some days that I wish that I could spend more time talking about the work that I do. I would if I wasn't so paranoid about who actually reads my blog. Although, I think I can speak in hypotheticals.

If you are reading this you know that I went to a predominately to-the-right kind of grad school. I felt like I spent two years of my life becoming much stronger in my convictions, but also spent two years saying - publicly funded pre-school, health care are important. And, in turn hearing so - how are you going to fund it? Were we that dumb in grad school to think that no one would fund these programs? I guess so.

Ya, I'm really not feeling good - I'm making no sense.

Dodger season starts soon.

TESC is hosting their first So-Cal event.

My datebook is a total mess.

My computer @ work is trashed.

It's almost the end of the month and I have a handful of renewals outstanding.

My car is dirty.

I had ice cream tonight, and it was yuuuuuuuuummy.

One of the freaky neighbors was evicted and moved out today.

That means there's only one more freaky neighbor, and one loud neighbor left on our floor

I talked to a friend today who is starting her new job soon. When we spoke she said she was heading out to the desert so that she could wake up with the flowers - then she might head to Vegas.

Matt Pickshisnose called me back today to tell me he's preapproved for a home loan. A home loan! Can you believe it? A home loan!

There's something good to talk about....Matt Pickshisnose is one of my closest friends. He was the first person I met when I started college, we both took this amazing class together - with Doc Seavy, Imy and Daniel. Then, there was the trip to Europe! That was a blast. I keep meaning to turn those pictures into an electronic format. After the trip, we tried to keep in touch. But, we did a much better job during the year I was in Americorps. Then, I went joyriding to Malibu.

There's a really good story about Matt that I'll tell when I feel better. It's not so much about Matt, rather a night 4 people spent cruising around Poulsbo - and when I lost my engagement ring for the last time. (Heard it here first - lost that ring more than once.)

My nose is starting to run now....

No comments: